Aging-In-Place Modifications to
continue living independently in the comfort and familiarity
of your own home
Modifications for the
short and long term needs
of people recently discharged
from a hospital or other facility, as well as
those trying to cope with a chronic or progressive disability
Our goal is to ensure a good fit with your unique needs and abilities - helping to avoid potentially costly mistakes in product selection and design solutions.
1) Begins with an in-depth interview with you and your loved ones to understand your values, needs, goals, and limitations.
2) We conduct a thorough assessment of your living spaces, and observe how you function within your environment.
3) We make cost-effective recommendations to remove, modify, or compensate for barriers affecting normal daily routines. We take into consideration physical and cognitive abilities, ease of use/universal design principles, time frame for implementing changes, and aesthetics.
4) You receive a detailed written report of the assessment findings and recommendations.
5) We can assist you in the procurement and use of recommended products.
6) We can serve as your liason with contractors and builders to complete the modifications.